Started in 1885, Geo Knight is an American company that specialized in industrial heat presses and die cutting equipment. Located in Massachusetts, Geo Knight has fine tuned their press machinery over the decades to be able to meet every and any heat press requirements. For all of your heat pressure, image transfer, heat sealing, and laminating needs, Geo Knight is here to deliver on quality designed machines.
Geo Knight Clam Shell Heat Press
The clam shell heat press style is named after clams because it opens and closes like a clam shell. The clam shell heat press have hinge between the upper and lower platen. This is one of the most common designs, the least expensive for heat presses, and a great entry level heat press.
Geo Knight Swing-Away Heat Press
The swing away heat press has a lower platen that pulls towards the user, so the user can lay out the work without reaching under the hot upper platen. Also known as the swing arm, the swing away is designed with three purposes in mind:
- Made so the heating elements comes evenly and flat against the object/garment that is being imprinting, no matter the thickness.
- Easy to lay out lower work area to put your garment or objects that you want to heat press.
- Made to get heating platen away from the user's hands when doing lay outs, thus eliminating the dangers of burns.
- Geo Knight JP12 Jetpress 9" x 12" Swinger Heat Press
- Geo Knight JP14 Jetpress 12" x 14" Swinger Heat Press
- Geo Knight 16" x 20" Swinger DK20S Heat Press
- Geo Knight 16" x 20" Air Operated Swinger DK20SP Heat Press
- Geo Knight DK25S 20" x 25" Jumbo Digital Swinger Heat Press
- Geo Knight DK25SP 20" x 25" Auto Open Jumbo Digital Swinger Heat Press